Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Software Implementation Specialist (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a company with global reach in the field of IP, we are recruiting a "Software Implementation Specialist (f/m)" for their office in Luxembourg.
- Process queue of implementation projects throughout the entire software installation life cycle;
- Analyze, capture and document the client needs; meet deadlines;
- Install and maintain the software via remote connections and occasionally on-site;
- Configure the software; Setup or program custom reports;
- Create custom scripts using our self-developed scripting language;
- Perform database configurations via SQL.
- Practical experience in software implementation, project management and in the field of IP;
- Ability to work both autonomously and with a team;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills; Service oriented working attitude;
- Excellent communication skills; Proficient in spoken and written English;
- Good knowledge of SQL; Good understanding of Windows server architecture;
- Basic knowledge of network technologies and programming skills;
- Experience in Visual Studio, PowerShell, Component One Report Designer, Web Deployment.
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.