Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a leading company in the field of Intellectual Property, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) for their Luxembourg office following their business growth.
Team spirit and initiative are your most prominent strengths and you are motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property, in a multicultural work environment? Apply now!
- Actively contribute to a new and growing team of Data Scientists that is working in a burgeoning and dynamic market setup;
- Lead a team of 5 Data Scientists;
- Develop tools that would not only help to create and analyze data but also improve the internal efficiency;
- Collect, structure and analyze large data sets (market and industry) to scrutinize and steer strategic decisions on a global scale;
- Analyze market trends in a global and highly-specialized niche market and investigate consumer patterns by gathering and evaluating available data (internal and external);
- Perform benchmarking of the company units against international best practices and be responsible for the re-evaluation and improvement of key performance indicators;
- Present/ provide information to different stakeholders using data visualization techniques;
- Apply obtained experience in getting the different data science and data analysis projects structured and developed.
- Master Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Data Science, Quantitative Economics or Informatics;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Data Science;
- Leadership experiences would be an asset;
- Strong knowledge in python , SQL, ETL, Data visualization is required;
- Strong data analysis skills and business acumen to make sound policy recommendations on operational and strategic matters;
- Sound understanding of data mining and statistics; machine learning is an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory (C1 or above, CEFR), any other language is considered as an asset.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long-time career within a fast-growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Join a fast growing IT team on-boarding latest technologies and play a role in choosing the technologies;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.