Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Our client is a smart and dynamic start-up that is currently in a phase of growth and internationalization. The field of activity is patent analysis and is supported by modern technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and semantic algorithms. As part of an international, dynamic development team in the field of machine learning and AI your responsibility as a Senior Data Engineer is in the center of our clients' business: hundreds of millions of patent documents as well as scientific publications and chemical data need to be processed and updated. You can bring in your own ideas and add databases that will shape our clients' existing and future products and make patent search & analytics fast, easy and accessible for everyone.
Imagine a company that can analyze the technical knowledge of the world in just a few seconds and revolutionizes the world of technology data analytics – this is whatour customer does. With the help of modern technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and semantic algorithms the customer's SaaS products support international tech companies with their innovation and patent analytics tasks. The company is a young, smart and dynamic start-up in the middle of a growth and internationalization phase supported by its parent company, one of the largest full-service providers for the management of intellectual property rights.
As part of an international, dynamic development team in the field of machine learning and AI your responsibility as a Data Engineer is in the center of the business: hundreds of millions of patent documents as well as scientific publications and chemical data need to be processed and updated. You will work in the data team and be responsible for the ETL process. You can bring in your own ideas and add databases that will shape the existing and future products and make patent search & analytics fast, easy and accessible for everyone.
Who would fit in well with us
- Decent understanding of ETL processes & data warehousing;
- Good command of Java or Python;
- Good command of SQL;
- Experience with Elasticsearch & PostGreSQL would be a plus;
- Experience with Linux Servers;
- Past experience of working in agile teams, using test driven development, continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Play an important role in the product development process of the company's SaaS products. Be in the center of our business!
- Build, shape and prepare the data that is needed for the AI technology;
- Bring in own ideas and create own innovations in the field of technology analytics;
- Quality driven and agile software development;
- Disrupt an industry and have significant impact;
- Start-up ecosystem in the field of Artificial Intelligence. The client offers a highly inspiring, dynamic, fast learning start-up environment with flat hierarchies;
- No inefficient routines, manage the agenda of your workday yourself. Be creative and design your own projects;
- You make the difference, leave your personal footprint;
- Amazing work environment. Just to name a few, the company provides you with your personal notebook, educational possibilities and a modern work environment in the center of Munich;
- Join the dynamic, highly professional and international team and become part of the company's family.