Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
IP Specialist (m/f/d)
For a service company with worldwide presence in the field of Intellectual Property we are looking for a dedicated "IP Specialist (m/f/d)".
- Project-by-project support of clients' intellectual property portfolios on site or remotely. This includes the formal administration of patents, trademarks, designs and utility models;
- Training of internal employees, also from other locations, with regard to formal handling of intellectual property rights;
- Temporary support of other departments as required;
- Activities can be carried out remotely or at one of the company's locations.
- Successfully completed training as a patent law assistant or lateral entrant with ideally 5+ years of professional experience;
- willingness to travel and the flexibility to work at a different location for a certain period of time;
- Independent, precise and responsible working style;
- Fluent written and spoken German and English are required, additional languages a plus.
What the client offers
- An attractive remuneration with various benefits and project-related additional remuneration to the basic salary;
- Varied work in different projects and strong customer proximity and personal responsibility;
- An international and dynamic, growth-oriented environment with flat hierarchies, open doors and short decision-making paths;
- Flexible working hours;
- Various employee discounts such as in the fitness studio, shopping offers and subsidy for company pension schemes.