Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Internal Communications Specialist (f/m/d), part time
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the world of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an "Internal Communications Specialist (f/m/d), part time" for their office in Munich.
- Support the development of an internal communications strategy and its executions, following timelines and creating action plans;
- Write, edit and produce communications for internal audiences including but not limited to employee communications, messages and emails, presentations, briefing documents and intranet articles;
- Review and edit communications drafted by stakeholders to ensure messaging is consistent with internal strategy and tone;
- Collaborate and support the work of various internal stakeholders;
- Continually improve, measure, and evaluate effectiveness of employee communications methods;
- Work closely aligned with the Marketing and Employer branding team to ensure a smooth communication according to CI and tone of voice.
- Open and positive communication style: Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English and German are key;
- Good knowledge of MS Office is a requirement (Excel, Powerpoint, Word), as well as experience with CRM systems (Hubspot is a plus);
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize projects appropriately and work under shifting and tight deadlines;
- Willingness to work independently as well as in close sync with the Global Marketing team and all internal stakeholders;
- An open mind, an upbeat and energetic attitude attitude and an interest in learning and adapting new skills.
What our client offers:
- A global, highly motivated team that works closely together;
- An open, team-oriented and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes;
- An adequate remuneration package;
- Flexible business hours, various benefits and a great company culture;
- Customized trainings and a culture of learning and development;
- The opportunity to grow within a quality-driven company.