Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Business Development Manager (m/f/d)".
You are a driven, talented and curious sales professional who enjoys connecting with people and discovering together the best solutions? You are willing to dive into the fascinating world of Intellectual Property and keen to expand your career while contributing to the company's further growth? Then come and join the team!
- develop and execute an area sales strategy for the entire product and service portfolio in the assigned territory in Germany based on market requirements and client needs;
- drive complex sales cycles through the client’s and the organization from presales to contract signature;
- facilitate transition and smooth handover of new clients to Account Management and Operations;
- build a pipeline of business opportunities by proactively identifying and initiating relationships with new and existing clients, working in close partnership with Account Management and internal stakeholders;
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers; seek out the appropriate contact in an organization and establish rapport in face-to-face and online meetings;
- deliver consistently against sales targets, prioritizing and delivering business opportunities in line with overall Company goals;
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the industry and provide coherent feedback to internal stakeholders such as Product Line teams, Marketing and Sales Operations;
- discuss and develop campaign strategies and activities together with the Marketing team.
- a pro-active owner, taking ownership while also receiving guidance, coaching and instructions on tasks, adjusting and flaging concerns as they arise, and manage your time well. You feel comfortable driving your own development by seeking peer and managerial feedback when you need support;
- a curious hunter, excited to learn more about the IP industry and its vast array of services, and asking pertinent questions internally and externally to find patterns and edge cases for why some prospects are better suited targets;
- a prime deliverer of efficient, effective, and consistent results, hitting targets;
- a seller-centric servicer, able to quickly get up to speed to feel comfortable to own the initial relationship with prospects;
- a strong communicator, & stronger listener not only for your clients but also regarding your internal stakeholders;
- a team player in a resilient and results-driven team, sharing the believe that winning is more fun together. You serve as a role model for others by completing your work with professionalism and integrity, sharing knowledge with others, and actively participate in making us better.
- talent and drive;
- +5 years’ experience in Business Development or a similar sales role;
- a bachelor/master’s degree;
- a proven track record in constantly delivering against sales targets;
- strong analytical skills and already demonstrated your ability to think strategically about complex challenges and to develop recommendations and action plans;
- a good command of a CRM system and you understand why you maintain customer, pipeline, and forecast data in an accurate and timely manner;
- fluency in German and English.
Our client offers
- develop and customize your long-term career within a fast-growing international player;
- have fun and enjoy working in cross-cultural, diverse teams;
- act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- enjoy learning and operating in a fast paced and complex environment;
- organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours and extended WFH opportunities;
- attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities.