Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Software Support Specialist (f/m/d) - French native speaker
For one of our clients, a leading company in the field of Intellectual Property, we are looking for an ambitious Software Support Specialist (f/m/d) - French native speaker (m/f/d) for their Luxembourg office.
• First, second & third level support;
• Trace and debug software applications;
• Implement and configure the software;
• Monitor and dispatch issues to the development of our client;
• Setup or program custom reports;
• Assist with data migrations using MSSQL & ORACLE;
• Train colleagues and clients with regard to different software products.
• At least 2-3 years experience as software support engineer;
• French native speaker;
• Strong knowledge of VBA and PL/SQL and MSSQL;
• Knowledge of MSSQL SERVER, ORACLE and MSACCESS;
• Knowledge of MailMerge and MSAccess reporting is considered an asset;
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Service oriented working attitude;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Proficient in spoken and written English;
• Basic knowledge of network technologies;
• Ability to listen carefully and explain efficiently;
• Prove a hands-on mentality and independent working style, be highly motivated to take up responsibility and to complete assignments in a timely manner;
• Commitment to a long-term employment.
What our client offers:
• The opportunity to build a long-term career in an international and intercultural professional environment and expand business together with the team;
• Attractive salary adequately increasing with performance targets;
• An open, team-oriented and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a quick decision making process;
• An autonomous position with great responsibilities and best chances to develop your talents and career.
Our client encourages the colleagues to bring their personal contribution to the business and prize their innovation. The firm offers a friendly working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and respect are valued.
If team spirit and initiative are amongst your most prominent strengths and you feel motivated to develop your skills in a multicultural work environment, please apply for this job.