Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
DevOps Engineer – Full Time / Part Time (m/f/d)
Imagine a company that can analyze the technical knowledge of the world in just a few seconds and revolutionize THE WORLD OF TECHNOLOGY DATA ANALYTICS – this is what our client does. With the help of modern technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and semantic algorithms the SaaS products support international tech companies with their innovation and patent analytics tasks. Our client is a young, smart and dynamic start-up in the middle of a growth and internationalization phase supported by a parent company, one of the largest full-service providers for the management of intellectual property rights.
- Manage, monitor, automate and design our server architecture and data clusters;
- Manage our code repositories;
- Automation of self-testing builds;
- Integration with other projects;
- Processes standardization.
- Automation of Linux servers (e.g. Ansible);
- Configuration (cloud and normal infrastructure management and configuration): Chef, Docker, Puppet;
- Server security and firewalls;
- Agile software development: e.g. Jira, Confluence;
- Build (continuous integration), e.g. npm, yarn;
- Version control: Git, GitHub, GitLab;
- Unit Testing;
- Programming: Java, Python, Bash;
- Databases: SQL, Elasticsearch, neo4j.
- Start-up ecosystem in the field of Artificial Intelligence: A highly inspiring, dynamic, fast learning start-up environment with flat hierarchies;
- Flexibility. No daily inefficient routines, manage the agenda of your work day yourself. Be creative and design your own projects;
- Impact. You make the difference, leave your personal footprint;
- Amazing work environment. Just to name a few: Personal notebook, Bose headset, educational possibilities and a modern work environment in the center of Munich;
- Internationality. Join the young, highly professional and international team;
- Family. Become part of the company with well-known customers (e.g. Siemens, Max-Planck Institute, Fraunhofer Institute).
- The start-up is part of a global group including voluntary social benefits from ticket service to free and tasty coffee and fruit as well as business lunches with catering service;
- All colleagues can enjoy various employee discounts such as fitness studio on the ground floor or other shopping offers;
- Original company parties, including colleagues from other locations.