Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Marketing Manager - Northern Europe (m/f/d)
For a service company in the field of Intellectual Property, we are currently recruiting a "Marketing Manager - Northern Europe (m/f/d)" for their office in Woking/UK. Our client is a fast-growing and dynamic company with employees from all over the world.
- Define and execute all marketing activities in the northern Europe region in alignment with the global marketing strategy. The primary focus will be in the UK;
- Sales enablement: Support the Business Development (BD) group in the northern Europe Region with sales enablement tools to drive business growth and success. You are responsible for adapting centrally developed marketing initiatives to the northern Europe market where needed as well as producing local marketing initiatives. Help coordinate and provide competitor information and analysis together with BD Support team and define the northern Europe marketing strategy accordingly;
- Promotional: Define the northern Europe marketing strategy to achieve the regional BD goals aligned with the global marketing strategy; the focus is to create a greater brand awareness and generate prospects and leads for BD. The marketing activation will range from digital media to traditional media outlets (placement of articles, speaking engagements for IP experts, company and product advertisements, SEM/SEO, LinkedIn, Twitter…);
- Events: Plan and execute the northern Europe based events both online and in person as defined by the marketing strategy to achieve the set goals. This includes the company's owned events (like a user group meeting) as well as the participation of our client at industry or customer events. Furthermore, depending on the digital strategy, the development and execution of webinars (virtual events);
- Definition of acceptance criteria.
- An academic degree in Marketing and 3+ years of working experience as a marketing manager;
- Create and maintain open and clear communication lines between the Northern Europe Team, business development and global team;
- Experience in digital marketing is a key differentiator; specifically in SEM, SEO and Social (LinkedIn and Twitter);
- Good knowledge in MS Office is a requirement (Excel, Powerpoint, Word);
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus;
- Balance the main responsibilities and duties for maximum impact on the company's profitability and define the right focus and priorities for northern Europe Marketing;
- Able to work independently and solve problems as they arise in close sync with the UK MD and Global Head of Marketing and Communications where needed;
- Able to work effectively within the global marketing and BD Team;
- Willing to learn and adapt new skills. Process critiques and use them to improve the work;
- Able to change as needed and work under shifting and tight deadlines;
- Bring an upbeat and energetic attitude to build positive working relationships. Confidence in abilities, which leads to positive contributions to the group.
- An adequate and motivating remuneration package;
- The opportunity to build a long-term career in an international and innovative working environment;
- An open, team-oriented and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchy and a quick decision making process;
- Intensive training delivered by top specialists;
- A friendly and welcoming working atmosphere in which sharing ideas and mutual respect are valued.