Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Head of Trademarks, global (m/f/d)
Following the business growth of a global player in the field of IP, we are currently recruiting a “Head of Trademarks, global (m/f/d)” in Luxembourg or Munich for international Trademark practice.
- Lead and manage the global trademark teams;
- Develop global trademark practice and revenue;
- Innovate service portfolio and pricing structure in collaboration with local directors and teams;
- Improve and align workflows within global Trademark practice and with other departments;
- Further digitalize service offerings and internal processes;
- Support local teams in acquiring and onboarding of new clients;
- Develop and apply reporting to the managing director.
- University degree in law, economics or science, admission to an attorney or patent attorney bar is a plus;
- 10-15 years experience in the legal services industry or legal consultancy with 3+ years in trademark services;
- Leadership personality and experience in managing and working with virtual teams in a matrix organization is essential;
- Drive and motivation, dynamic personality with entrepreneurial skills;
- Client-oriented approach, excellent interpersonal skills and empathy;
- Self-motivated personality with a distinct team approach;
- Strong analytical skills and target-focused mentality required;
- Comfortable working with international customers in a dynamic working environment;
- Fluent oral and written English; German and / or French are a plus;
- Experience in digitalization of business processes;
- Ability to take operational decisions quickly but still well-founded.
- The opportunity to build a long-term career in an international, diverse and multi-cultural working environment;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- The opportunity to grow within an entrepreneurial-driven company;
- A friendly, welcoming working environment in which talent is nurtured and in which sharing of ideas and mutual respect are valued;
- An open, team-oriented and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a quick decision making process.