Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Business Development Manager/Sales Manager for Russia (m/f/d)
For a service company with a global presence in the field of Intellectual Property, we are looking for a Business Development Manager/Sales Manager for Russia (m/f/d).
- Your mission will be to identify, qualify and acquire new business to help grow and develop business presence in Russia.
- Engage with high-caliber prospects in the area of Intellectual Property and apply a consultative, customer centric selling approach;
- Develop a sales plan for your assigned territory and qualify opportunities by exploring and understanding complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of the company’s solutions;
- Create and prioritize business opportunities in new and existing accounts and deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by building up a quality pipeline;
- Engage in all steps of the sales cycle with external and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth pipeline progression to maximize results;
- Become an ambassador of our client in your market and participate in events, conferences and other marketing activities to generate market demand and new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree;
- 3+ years of experience in consultative sales and proven track record of success in sales/business development in a target driven environment;
- Strong prospection skills and ability to proactively develop business in new and existing accounts;
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment;
- Knowledge of intellectual property is a plus but not a must;
- Experience with CRM systems, ideally Salesforce.com;
- Fluent Russian and English are a must.
- The opportunity to build a long-term career in an international and intercultural working environment;
- An open, team-oriented and creative working atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a quick decision making process;
- Personal development through constant learning and knowledge sharing with internal and external experts in the area of Intellectual Property;
- A competitive compensation package and flexible business hours;
- A friendly, welcoming working atmosphere in which sharing of ideas and mutual respect is valued;
- Freiwillige Sozialleistungen vom Ticket Service bis zum kostenlosen und leckeren Kaffee, Obst sowie Business Lunches mit Catering Service;
- Alle Kollegen können diverse Mitarbeiterrabatte genießen wie z.B. beim Fitness Studio im Erdgeschoss sowie Shoppingangebote;
- Originelle Firmenfeiern, einschließlich der Kollegen aus anderen Standorten;
- Voluntary social benefits from ticket service to free and tasty coffee, fruit and business lunches with catering service;
- All colleagues can enjoy various employee discounts, e.g. at the fitness studio on the ground floor and shopping offers;
- Original company parties, including colleagues from other locations.