Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, an international company in the patent business, we are looking for a Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) in Luxemburg.
- Become a part of the Software Development team;
- Work on the latest software products to continuously extend the features and improve the products;
- Work with business analysts, developers and quality assurance testers to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals;
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- Write well-designed, testable code and perform code reviews;
- Collaborate with different teams to brainstorm, improve the products and create new efficient solutions;
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar;
- At least 5 years working experience as a Software Developer;
- Very good knowledge of OO design and programming, C#, Visual Studio (2012 and above), WPF and WebAPI as well as SQL Server (2008 and above);
- Extensive experience with the .NET framework (4.0 and above);
- Knowledge of NUnit and NHibernate is considered as an asset;
- Relevant experience in various design and architecture patterns, unit tests, Test Driven Development, pair programming;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools with the ability to write clean and easily maintainable code;
- Experience in Continuous integration, Refactoring as well as in Scrum, Kanban or other Agile methodology;
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Angular) is considered as an asset;
- Self-organized and creative team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn;
- Service oriented towards the company's clients and team members with an analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude;
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German and/or French is considered as an asset.
Our client offers:
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.