Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Account Manager / Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service provider in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Account Manager / Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)" . As a key member of the Sales Team, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) will work in all aspects of the customer on-boarding and -relationship management processes. Acting as the voice of the customer, the CSM focuses on the existing customer base and aims at fostering the relationship through his/her expertise and service excellence. The CSM is responsible for maintaining and upselling existing business and works in concert with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to identify and seize cross-selling potential. He/she serves as the primary contact for new customers and facilitates a customers’ onboarding journey within the organization.
- Own the accounts’ revenue development by securing the existing business and actively identifying opportunities for mutual value creation to maintain and expand your own customer portfolio;
- Establish and maintain long-term oriented customer relationships by identifying specific problems and needs in order to achieve both maximum customer satisfaction and revenue growth;
- Effectively position the services of the company as the IP solution(s) of choice by understanding the competitive landscape and customer needs;
- Identify and coordinate campaigns together with the Business Development teams to enhance the reputation of the firm and effectively position the firms' services;
- Advocate the customer’s views and needs in the product enhancement, roadmap and provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process;
- Facilitate the onboarding journey of a new customer, anticipate and solve roadblocks and act as the central point of contact within the company.
- University Degree (BA and/or MA, MBA) and 3+ years of experience in Customer Success / Account Management or a similar sales role;
- Knowledge in the area of intellectual property rights is desirable;
- Excellent communication skills in German and English;
- Well-structured and self-motivated way of working, including a positive “can-do” attitude;
- Target-oriented approach and strong analytical skills;
- Teamwork and intercultural competencies.
Our customer provides
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.