Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Executive Assistant to the COO (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a leading company in the field of Intellectual Property, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to the COO (m/f/d) for their Luxembourg office following their business growth.
Team spirit and initiative are your most prominent strengths and you are motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property, in a multicultural work environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Job description and responsibilities
- Work closely with the COO and other members of the Senior Management on the implementation and execution of corporate strategic initiatives;
- Facilitate and accompany the strategic alignment process between business units, corporate functions and key stakeholders globally in accordance with corporate priorities;
- Actively seek out operational productivity and efficiency potentials by identifying and analyzing core and support processes as well as cost and organizational structures;
- Contribute to the improvement of service excellence along the company's service portfolio cutting across different departments;
- Partner with the COO in steering group-wide projects and ensure appropriate prioritization with respect to deadlines and organizational developments;
- Use gained insights to initiate and autonomously drive projects with cross-functional teams to leverage optimization potentials across the organization;
- Prepare presentations, concepts, and analyses to steer strategic and operational decisions;
- Organize and facilitate strategy and Management events (e.g. summits, workshops) to align the global leadership team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong academic background with a Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or any other quantitative science;
- PhD will be considered a distinctive asset;
- Prior work experience in consulting, strategic management, operations (e.g. process optimization, digitization, automation) or service excellence is an advantage;
- An organized and methodological working style with excellent conceptual skills is key;
- Strong data analysis skills (intellectually and technically) and business acumen to make sound policy recommendations on operational and strategic matters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English and German (CEFR level C1 or higher);
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.