Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Project assistant Consulting (m/f/d)
For a service company with a global presence in the field of Intellectual Property, we are looking for a "Project assistant Consulting (m/f/d)".
- Active support in day-to-day business and within the scope of national and international projects, in particular project coordination and support;
- Coordination of internal and external appointments, events. Support in the preparation, implementation and follow-up of project meetings and team meetings;
- Organization and preparation of documents for presentations, meetings and acquisition appointments;
- Expansion and maintenance of internal knowledge management (documentation of project results, summary of results, documentation of project approaches, structuring of documents);
- Maintenance and analysis of company data/customer data to prioritize new customer acquisition and maintenance of the interface to internal sales.
- Successfully completed commercial training or studies;
- First work experience, ideally in a comparable position;
- Competence and assertiveness for structuring the consulting team;
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken, and very good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills and a structured way of working;
- Quick comprehension, strong customer orientation and a friendly and professional appearance.
What the client offers
- A performance-related remuneration;
- Intensive familiarization with the named areas of responsibility;
- An international and dynamic, growth-oriented environment with flat hierarchies, open doors and short decision-making paths;
- Travel allowance, free drinks and fruit as well as business lunches with catering service;
- Various employee discounts such as at the gym, shopping offers and subsidy for company pension schemes;
- Original company celebrations in changing, exciting locations with great activities.