Wo darf die Reise hingehen?
Finden Sie mit OMEGA Consulting Group
weltweit Experten im Bereich des Gewerblichen Rechtsschutzes
Administrative Officer/Customer Service (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Administrative Officer/Customer Service (m/f/d)" for the Luxemburg office.
- You are responsible for the direct customer contact with internationally operating companies and law firms;
- You will get in touch with service providers from all over the world;
- You will be responsible for the administration of national and international renewal procedures for either patents, trademarks, designs or utility models and act as the link between the company's clients and law firms around the globe;
- You will manage the portfolio of intellectual property rights for the clients and your task will be to keep track of official and internal deadlines;
- Queries and searches in online databases, evaluations of internal databases for the preparation of cost estimates and reports as well as the preparation of meaningful PowerPoint presentations are also part of your tasks;
- If required, you are responsible for the training of internal employees (also from other Dennemeyer locations) with regard to formal processing of intellectual property rights.
- Successfully completed professional training in the commercial field (e.g. Office Management Assistant, Foreign Language Correspondent or Paralegal) or career changer with ideally several years of professional experience in the field of Intellectual Property;
- Ability to work independently and precise with a strong motivation to engage in the team;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and track deadlines;
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion;
- Very good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory (written and spoken); French is considered as an asset.
Our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.