Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Administrative Assistant (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service provider in the field of patents and trade marks, we are looking for an ambitious "Administrative Assistant (m/F/d)" for the location in Luxembourg.
- Project-based support of clients' intellectual property portfolios on site or remotely, in particular this includes the formal processing of patents and trade marks (after comprehensive training);
- Independent and autonomous input of data into the internal system as well as administration, maintenance and monitoring;
- Support in solving outstanding problems in maintaining the client portfolio, including handling daily correspondence (e-mail, post and telephone) in German and English;
- Acting as a direct point of contact for the client and other departments, as well as foreign colleagues or offices as appropriate, in German and English;
- Providing temporary support to other departments as required;
- If required, training of internal staff, also from other company locations, with regard to the formal processing of IP rights.
- Successfully completed training in the administrative, commercial or IP field;
- Initial work experience is desirable;
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to work at another location for a certain time window;
- Independent, precise and responsible way of working;
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in a fast-growing, multinational company;
- Working in multicultural teams, in a diverse and international work environment;
- Flexible working hours to suit your individual lifestyle;
- The opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurially in your area of responsibility and to benefit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Company events where you can celebrate success together as one team;
- A tailor-made onboarding programme and individual training and development opportunities;
- The opportunity to make an important contribution to the business and corporate culture through your personality and daily work.