Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Client Portfolio Administrator / IP Specialist (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service provider in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Client Portfolio Administrator / IP Specialist (m/f/d)" for the location in Luxembourg.
- Project-based support of clients' IP portfolios, in particular this includes formal case processing for patents and trademarks;
- Functioning as a direct contact person for clients and as a link between them and external advisors;
- Support in solving upcoming problems in maintaining client portfolios, including handling daily correspondence in German and English;
- Independently entering data into the internal system and managing, maintaining and monitoring deadlines;
- Coordinating the entire life cycle of the patent or trademark portfolio in cooperation with internal and external partners;
- Processing and coordination of invoices as well as monitoring and support of reporting processes;
- If required, training of internal staff also from other locations with regard to formal substantive processing of IP rights.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or successfully completed training in the commercial/ IP field;
- Initial work experience is desirable;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Customer-oriented attitude with a high degree of professionalism and discretion;
- Independent, precise and responsible way of working;
- Analytical mindset, solution-oriented attitude and the ability to recognise business contexts and use them innovatively;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines;
- Proactive, team player and able to work productively under pressure;
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English.
What our client offers:
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in a fast-growing, multinational company;
- Working in multicultural teams, in a diverse and international work environment;
- Flexible working hours to suit your individual lifestyle;
- The opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurially in your area of responsibility and to benefit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Company events where you can celebrate success together as a team;
- A tailor-made onboarding programme and individual training and development opportunities;
- The opportunity to make an important contribution to the business and our corporate culture through your personality and your daily work.