Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
- Supervision of the patent and trade mark area in the usual scope of a paralegal activity;
- Formal processing of EP, PCT and national application and grant procedures;
- Independent and autonomous maintenance and monitoring of deadlines;
- Correspondence with offices, foreign colleagues and maintaining relations with clients;
- Invoice preparation and control;
- Electronic file maintenance and document management.
- Successfully completed vocational training as a patent paralegal;
- Practical experience in the patent field (at least one year after training);
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken;
- Familiarity with modern information technology;
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and a self-reliant and conscientious approach to work.
What our client offers:
- A broad and varied field of activity;
- Dealing with a renowned client base in an international environment;
- An attractive salary with various benefits;
- Intensive training in the above-mentioned areas of responsibility;
- An international and dynamic, growth-oriented environment with flat hierarchies, open doors and short decision-making paths;
- Flexible working hours.