Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Product Manager Payment Systems (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Product Manager Payment Systems (m/f/d)" for the office in Luxembourg.
- Create a truly distinguishing long-term vision for the product;
- Define and maintain the product’s strategic roadmap based on input from internal stakeholders;
- Optimize the product’s scope, development, evaluation, and implementation of initiatives to improve overall business performance by creating and tracking meaningful product KPIs;
- Ensure optimal and transparent communication across multiple teams involved in the product’s lifecycle;
- Translate the product’s roadmap into actionable artefacts (Use cases, Features, User Stories) for the development team;
- Continuously perform interviews based on modern lean product / lean start-up frameworks;
- Continuously demonstrate and show the product to the stakeholders;
- Be an expert with respect to the competition;
- Act as a leader and entrepreneur within the company.
- Fun and excitement to give birth to new products;
- Analytical mindset, seeking for continuous improvement;
- An entrepreneurial, customer centric and agile mindset;
- Can-do-attitude and team player;
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in a Product Manager / Product Owner position;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Engineering / IT or related field;
- Proven experience in agile software development practices like Scrum;
- Customer first attitude; proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Familiarity with the Intellectual Property industry is considered an asset;
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language will be considered as an asset.
What our client offers
- A fantastic and amazingly talented team as well as tremendous space to grow;
- A high impact endeavor with full responsibility of developing an international product strategy;
- An international environment at a fast-growing company with more than 20 offices worldwide;
- Broad structured and peer-based learning possibilities to further excellence your product management skills;
- The opportunity to build a long-term career in an exciting, international & family-owned business environment.