Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Business Unit Controller (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Business Unit Controller (m/f/d)" for the Luxemburg office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Controlling, you will be responsible to manage and improve processes and controls in support of the executive management team, to produce timely, reliable financial information for decision support. Crisp, clear and collegial communication is an important skill.
- Contract person for the business unit in all financial matters;
- Coordination, control and monitoring of the BU related monthly closing activities, as well as ensuring compliance with the internal guidelines;
- Prepare and analyze monthly & quarterly reporting;
- Annual budgeting with improvement of budget process, Forecasting;
- Profitability analysis and Business Case preparation support;
- Support controlling activities of local and abroad group members;
- Further development of BU reporting to increase transparency and data quality;
- Contribute in developing and maintaining the Business Intelligence based reporting system;
- Participate in management meetings;
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and special projects as they arise.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or Accounting 3+ years of experience as Financial controller;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent in English (written and verbal, German is considered as a plus);
- Basic knowledge of intercompany consolidation and good understanding of accounting principles;
- Able to acquire knowledge on Operational Systems easily;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- High attention to detail, autonomous and proactive;
- Flexibility to adapt easily to a dynamic and changing organization and able to work well under pressure;
- Basic willingness to travel.
Our client offers
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company;
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment;
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours;
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes;
- Celebrate success together as one team at various corporate events;
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities;
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on business, corporate culture, society and environment.