Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)" for the Munich office.
- Manage, monitor, automate and design server architecture and data clusters
- Manage code repositories
- Automation of self-testing builds
- Integration with other projects
- Processes standardization
- Familiarity with modern DevOps concepts and practices ("infrastructure as code")
- Knowledge of one or more automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Basic understanding of relational and document-based databases, e.g. Postgres, Elastic search
- Knowledge of Python and/or Java programming languages is a plus
What our client offers
- Start-up ecosystem in the field of Artificial Intelligence. Our client offers a highly inspiring, dynamic, fast learning start-up environment with flat hierarchies.
- No inefficient routines, manage the agenda of your workday yourself. Be creative and design your own business relevant projects.
- Make the difference, leave your personal footprint.
- Amazing work environment. Our client provides you with your personal notebook, educational possibilities and a modern work environment in the center of Munich.
- Join a dynamic, highly professional and international team and become part of our clients' family.