Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
Data Engineer (f/m/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "Data Engineer (f/m/d)" for the Munich office.
- Play an important role in the product development process of our client. Be in the center of their business!
- Build, shape and prepare the data that is needed for our clients AI technology
- Bring in own ideas and create own innovations in the field of technology analytics.
- Quality driven and agile software development.
- Disrupt an industry and have significant impact.
- Decent understanding of ETL processes & data warehousing.
- Good command of Java or Python.
- Good command of SQL.
- Experience with Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL or Apache Kafka would be a plus.
- Experience with Linux Servers.
- Past experience of working in agile teams, using test driven development, continuous integration and deployment practices.
What our client offers
- Start-up ecosystem in the field of Artificial Intelligence. We offer a highly inspiring, dynamic, fast learning start-up environment with flat hierarchies.
- No inefficient routines, manage the agenda of your workday yourself. Be creative and design your own business relevant projects.
- Make the difference, leave your personal footprint.
- Amazing work environment. Our client provides you with your personal notebook, educational possibilities and a modern work environment in the center of Munich.
- Join a dynamic, highly professional and international team and become part of our clients' family.