Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
In-House IP Software Consultant (f/m/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are looking for an ambitious "In-House IP Software Consultant (f/m/d)" for the Munich office.
- implement, maintain, configure and adapt Dennemeyer’s IP Management Software DIAMS iQ
- give user support in person, by phone and in writing to all of our international offices
- train new and advanced users including developing of training concepts and documentation
- evaluate and analyze software customer’s needs in order to successfully implement the product in close collaboration with the IT department
- fulfill project management tasks
- a degree as a certified Patent Attorney Assistant or equivalent with 3+ years of professional experience
- strong analytical skills, technical affinity and ideally experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM
- a structured work approach and enjoy working independently
- ideally experience in solution selling and training
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
- interested in stepping out of the assistant role and eager to learn new skills related to IP Software
- are self-motivated person with a strong team spirit
- willing to travel internationally from time to time to visit our offices and related entities all around the world
What our client offers
- Develop and customize your long-term career within a fast-growing multinational global player.
- Have fun and enjoy working in cross-cultural, diverse teams.
- Act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Enjoy learning and operating in a fast paced and complex environment.
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours and extended WFH opportunities.
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities.
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to shape our business and corporate culture, as well as to protect global innovation!