Where can we take you?
OMEGA Consulting Group helps you
to find experts all over the world
in the field of Intellectual Property
IP Specialist (m/f/d)
For one of our clients, a renowned service company in the field of patents and trademarks, we are currently looking for a dedicated IP Specialist (m/f/d) for the locations Munich or Luxembourg.
- Project-based support of customers' intellectual property portfolios on site or remotely; this includes the formal processing of patents, trademarks, designs and utility models
- Training of internal employees, also from other Dennemeyer locations, with regard to the formal processing of intellectual property rights
- Providing temporary support to other Dennemeyer departments as needed
- Successfully completed training in the IP field (e.g. patent attorney clerk) or career changer with ideally several years of professional experience
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to work at another location for a certain time window
- Independent, precise and responsible way of working
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
- The opportunity to develop a long-term career in a fast-growing, multinational company
- Working in multicultural teams, in a diverse and international work environment
- Flexible working hours to fit your individual lifestyle.
- The chance to act independently and entrepreneurially in your area of responsibility and to benefit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Company events where you can celebrate successes together as a team
- A customized onboarding program as well as individual training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to make an important contribution to our client's business and their corporate culture through your personality and daily work